Here is her TED talk. Watching is mandatory:
Here Is your challenge:
1. Power Pose right now. Don't say "I'll do that later." and never do it.
2. If you know someone who could use this information, share this post with them...you may just save their (social) life.
3. Leave a comment below about your experience Power Posing.
My thoughts on Power Posing after 4+ months...
What I've found out about power posing is interesting...
Here's what's going through my mind during those 2 minutes:
0:01-0:30 "Why the fuck am I doing this, this is so stupid."
0:30-1:00 "Well, I'm already doing it, I might as well keep doing it..."
1:00-1:30 "Okay, this is getting more comfortable, I'm feeling better."
1:30-2:00 "Holy shit, I feel great...I'm ready to bench press the world."
What's fascinating is that I don't get the "payoff" until the last 30 seconds.
Sometime the things that are good for us are not the easiest...hmm...
If you're digging the knowledge, enter your email below and we'll chat more often...
I'll help you supercharge your people skills so that you can have a more fulfilling career,
business & social life.
Over the last 15 years, I’ve learned... (Read More)
• 5 Ways a Communication Coach Can Help You Become a Better Communicator
• The Ultimate Guide To Joining & Enjoying Group Conversations
• How to Never Run Out of Things to Say