Here is your two part plan to vastly improve your eye contact in one week:
1. Grab an HONEST friend and ask him if you make good or bad eye contact. Do it. This will give you the feedback you need to improve.
2. Over the next week, focus on making eye contact with EVERYONE you speak with while you are talking. This will do two things. (1) It will create a positive feedback loop that will make you feel more empowered during your social interactions. (2) You will become a eye contact ninja...and you will start noticing other people's eye contact. Think of it as tuning into a radio frequency that you never knew existed before.
Sweet. you're on your way to becoming an eye contact ninja...two quick things:
-If you know someone who needs to make better eye contact...send this article to them because they desperately need you to help them.
-Leave a comment telling me about your best or worst eye contact story.
If you're digging the knowledge, enter your email and we'll chat more often...
Hey, I'm Jeff.
I'll help you supercharge your people skills so that you can have a more fulfilling career,
business & social life.
Over the last 13 years, I’ve learned... (Read More)
• How To Master Small Talk & Overcome Shyness With Dan Chang
• The Ultimate Guide To Joining & Enjoying Group Conversations
• How To Introduce People (On Steroids)