She has been featured on the BBC, Forbes, The Art of Charm and The Muse.
In this conversation we talk about how to craft compelling stories, as well as how to avoid common storytelling mistakes.
If you've ever felt like you can't tell a good story, or people's eye glaze over while you're talking, in this podcast you'll learn:
• The #1 thing to focus on while telling stories. Hint: Tom Cruise (11:20)
• How to edit your stories down, but still keep the essence alive (17:30)
• How to deal with the “spotlight" of storytelling (42:15)
Be sure to check out the secret page Marsha created for BMC readers. (With a secret weapon to help you remember ANYONE'S name)
Hey, I'm Jeff.
I'll help you supercharge your people skills so that you can have a more fulfilling career,
business & social life.
Over the last 13 years, I’ve learned... (Read More)
• How To Master Small Talk & Overcome Shyness With Dan Chang
• The Ultimate Guide To Joining & Enjoying Group Conversations
• How To Introduce People (On Steroids)